Petrol Price Rising to rm2.70



When driving ahead to putrajaya highway an hour ago,i got shocked after my housemate received an call saying petrol price is really INCREASING tomorrow onwards by 45% that's make an RM2.70 way on !

Comment from me about petrol price in-creasement :-

What an government like this,did they think
about student who like me who need to survive with they parents money ? Even for myself,getting rm500/month is an small amount and not an big deal of spending it over to alcohol's , stuff like attract me and to pimp my car off.Why do they need to do like this ? Car users that poor in ringgit , did they think them off how they will survive ?!
***Just shut my car and better to take BUS will be more cheaper.


Signin Off
Satish~




And small picture joke that attract me just now~





0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Write Here