Confuse,Late,Lazy.

Hello,

Ok,i knew you been finding me for ages(i guess).I received alot of email from "unknown" person asking why do i stop blogging ? Come on dude,its me,im here now.

Asking about why didn't update so long ? Brader,semester just finish and i back home safely*.thanks for those care and concern about me.*

Wondering why blogging sprite didnt turn me down till now.Alot of Photo's,Video's,Text,Message,Shit* (still uploading) still under process.

Sorry for didnt turn up on Deepavali day to greet you all.Coz got chance to explore Thailand.Dont get tense,i upload all the picture as soon i get back to my desk.


Cheers;
Satish

3 Comment:

Unknown said...

hi satish.. VOY here. Welcome back from your long vacation. So how's ur vacation? Post ur pics here la hehe

Satish Chandra Mohan said...

haha..ok bro.will post it...any news from you ?

Unknown said...

huhu nothing right now.. just doing the same thing every day.. work work work huhu

Post a Comment

Write Here