Visit to " The Pearl of the Orient "

If you want me to describe about Penang Island aka "The Pearl Of The Orient " is wont be much fun without GILRS , FOOD and PUB.You know why i letting this know ? All of them are in huge number.Everywhere you go you can find them in list.Trust me!

As i promised here of some effort that my D60 saved in her memory.


Hotel that we stayed.Beside the pub.Wait for the picture's.Near Upper Penang Road.



On the way to catch the pearl.Blurr shot's


The famous town ride in Penang.Trishaw.




The best place ppl like me to hang-out.Pub's and Disco Street.




The most attracted shot's.Road side temple.Many multiracial devotees there.




The Le Kok Si man aka Guard.Poor man.But alot of experience and fun to talk with.



This claimed to be stuntman almost been caught by these fierce beast.




Hahh,can say this my great and daring shot's.




No publicity please...




The temple.The higher god est.


Atm,i think this only picture i could upload for now.Dont worry more picture to be upload in my OOFlickr.Do watch me there by add me as friend.

Pen-Off

satish

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Write Here