I Dont Photoshop - I Mobile it

Posting about photoshop ,i remembered one of my friend claim that he use to be a Professional Photoshope user.But as you know he's a looser of all.So this posting dedicated to him.
Hats off to him..

Past few week accidentally view Kennysia blog to know what today funniest.Read about his Photoshope posting (click here) really droll me and also inspire me to get the software and to edit it.But what the silly part is,as i am graphic 1st year student,i dont know how to use the software.As far as i know is to edit the brightness and the contrast.That's all.Dont blame me coz of this.Its of my course subject arrangement according to my course year.All i use to edit my captured shot on my NikonD60 is Picnic Online Editing Website.

But as you know,dont get wasted of buying expensive handphone such as SonyEricsson which i prefer to use has an powerful + dual core + 3ghz ram + bla bla bla on it. So dont get me fooled by other software's in market.

Have you ever use FaceWrap in your SonyEricsson ?

If you dont , so check out this picture i took in my hp.Look at those swizzle editing by that software.Facewrap allow you to be more happy.And made other scared.
You still dont get me ?
Here get it !!!

Look at those artwork.I think it can be place as the finest after the Monalisa Smile.Trust me it will 1 day.


Disclaimer : This posting posted for reference.Name in this posting is just for reference.No suing or hack this blog as it verified as personal blog.Its mean Its just a Blog LA !!!

1 Comment:

meg said...

hahahaha bodoooh

Post a Comment

Write Here