Should I Blog This ? ? ?

# Update 1


Starting this post with an big SMILE on my face and thought should I blog about my personal life ? ? ?

Today my grandfather ask me to reach Kl Sentral for a business reason. And now, I happily in train deck along companied by three beautiful lady sitting beside me and they look so conscious wondering why the little fat Indian boy smiling when the post this.hahahah


The KTM Commuter train station wont kept silent every time without kids grumbling around, milling smiling with me(they know im black) and silent people always sms’ing their partner. Uncle and Aunty wont stop coughing if they don’t know how to handle a mobile phone and looking towards the window for the destination to arrive.

The train that I took was from Seremban estimate reach Kl Sentral about 7p.m. plus and im still writing until my battery dead.Lucky thing bought my Maxis Broadband that I borrowed from my brother keep’s you reading this.


Will update soon as I settle my day.



#Update 2


Waiting another 3 stop to reach my destination.As I said earlier,those three girls still looking aat me one’s I ON my laptop. Blukk.. what the hell this kid doing with this laptop from just now without any WIFI connection in KTM Commuter ?(soon to be come).


Yet added another 2 hot bad English spoken Chinese young lady enter and sat just opposite of my seat.They’re so mumbling and I didn’t know what the hell they talking.As I heard only when she asked me wether its Middvallay or not n(yes!that true,she asked me like that !!).Just LOL myself.


#Update 3


Just finished my dealing with my grandfather’s customer, happily return back home with a big smile thinking my self even from now I can handle a customer.hahahah.

But all the memories will keep in my blog saved and always remember this journey.



You can ask me why the hell I need to blog about this thing.As you know,it just a blog la…..

Anyone can write anything about themselves and other’s in order not to exceed the law suit.


Thanks.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Write Here