When Blogging Spirit Born ....

Short Talk:

From now on,makavelix.blogspot.com will have schedule posting.Its just like a flava for a day.Will update the list soon as i back to my desk.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Interesting morning.Just enough reading Andrew Ho Weblog.He posted interesting posting in the title "For Why I Blog ??? "
Its keep me to think twice and even i don't blog for money.Even sick of Nuffnang and Adverlets advertisement in 1 blog when comparing who to led.

Even then, if you check back my old posting,i do agree that i post in sub mixed English.Just for you to check out.

Posting 1
Posting 2
Posting 3
Posting 4

and more to go....

Am i promoter ?
Am i poser ?
Am i Joker ?

please dont confused as im regretting.
Now i can see more changes on my after linking all my posting here for an example.
May god bless and hope i write more useful stuff here.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Write Here